Monday, July 12, 2010

so i am willing to develop in Sourcing or quality management

I have a friendly nature which enable me to communicate well with colleagues and able to adapt to my working surroundings.I am dilligent.Able to work independantly and possess good problem solving skills and also good trouble shooting abilities. I have been working in China for the past 8 years and have no problems to blend in their culture and understanding their ways of working, which is important if I need to improve them. As a SQE from 2003. as time goes on ,Honest, Adaptable, Industrioused hardy clothes, Confident, Tolerant , analyze and synthesize becomes more and more stronger,and Cooperating with colleagues gives me an abundance of creative sense all times. And from 2006 I ed hardywork for Flair as a sourcing engineer and SQE ,Help Flair find the good supplier , good price, good quality ,good delivery, Then take charge of 6 supplier's quality control ,use the newest method to help our supplier to improve their quality level.
Career Objective:
As i have in this field about 6 years, so i am willing to develop in Sourcing or quality management career.nike tnFrom my experience ,now i can use many important quality method very well, and i am very familiar with the resouring affairs.From finding and approving supplier ,tracking the production,nfl football jerseys do the QC control, help supplier slove the complex problem, Keeping the whole status,do good communication with customer and suppliered hardy shirts. I think i can be a good coordinator between my company and suppliers.friendsinmyheart
nike, my best choice
basketball